Oh my gosh! I think I have been bitten.
“I will NEVER hand sew…”
Ok, it’s always a bad sign to say NEVER for me. To rail against a technique. **I refuse to even think the “a” word… you know, as in “appli—“** Getting back to my original thought. HEXAGONS. NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! but, after seeing this post:
I bought her small sphere patterns. And now I cannot stop thinking about this.
Must find a printer…
I cannot stop. I have a few projects that are pressing but this just came up and CANNOT STOP!! My sweet little momma just came to live in Kodiak in the Care Center here and she needs this.
I’m doing it.
- April 29th – Choosing your Fabric and Thread
- May 6th – Choosing a Size and Cutting Fabrics
- May 20th – Modern Patchwork Project #1 (I will be making a few projects from the Magazine to share)
- June 3rd – Piecing your Curves & Quilt top
- June 10th – Share about Modern Patchwork Project #2 (I will be making a few projects from the Magazine to share)
- June 17th – Quilting your Retro Rubies
- June 24th – Retro Rubies Link Up Party
- July 1st – Winner’s announced, prizes awarded
Two 4th of Julys done as of last night (check out My Quilts in menu above).
What a beautiful day! Time to get some quilting done.