I cannot stop. I have a few projects that are pressing but this just came up and CANNOT STOP!! My sweet little momma just came to live in Kodiak in the Care Center here and she needs this.
I’m doing it.
- April 29th – Choosing your Fabric and Thread
- May 6th – Choosing a Size and Cutting Fabrics
- May 20th – Modern Patchwork Project #1 (I will be making a few projects from the Magazine to share)
- June 3rd – Piecing your Curves & Quilt top
- June 10th – Share about Modern Patchwork Project #2 (I will be making a few projects from the Magazine to share)
- June 17th – Quilting your Retro Rubies
- June 24th – Retro Rubies Link Up Party
- July 1st – Winner’s announced, prizes awarded
This is going SO FAST! I doubled the size (and then some) and I added a little red to mom’s. I hope to have the top done this week and move on to my RED one…These are the blocks without the sashing…As a welcome to Kodiak and a gift for her new room I made this for my mom for her move into the care center. Here she is (at my house) with just the top. Quilting to come! :)This will take you back to Retro Rubies linkup party! Thanks for stopping by.